Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

1.20.2006

Snow is still fun

This picture was taken early Sunday morning at the end of a long night. I have no idea who actually took the picture and I horribly edited out the friend that was in it with me since I was not sure she wanted to be represented here.

It was actually about 9 degrees when we left the bar and it was snowing, the drunk fools I was with were making snow angels and throwing snow balls at each other. Nothing is funnier than a bunch of 20 something Florida kids acting out childhood dreams that they never got to have. Most of us have been out of Florida for long enough to have gotten over the snow excitement, but as soon as you get a little alcohol in ya it comes right back. So there I am freezing, hungry and loving it.


The scene last weekend in NY was actually nothing compared to my roommates first winter in the snow. This is what happens when three kids from Florida get together in a DC winter.

Notice we had to use the entire neighborhood worth of snowfall to create our 5' snowman. Albert was a good snowman, he will be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home