Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

1.12.2006

More randomness

Work has been somewhat busy for me this week so I haven't had as much time as I would like to dedicate to writing or other pursuits I prefer to working. On top of work a friend of mine has recently started posting on a message board that I frequent and his enthusiasm for starting online arguments has been a huge distraction for me. I have been posting on some of these boards for two years and probably dont have a single enemy, in one day EK has plenty. It has been fun to read if nothing else. And of course more distraction for me has come from the return of some great TV shows after the winter hiatus. Its been a big week for my tivo, Las Vegas, House, Scrubs, Lost and Invasion all came back this week, with Smallville and the OC coming back tonight. I'd say I watch too much tv but I work from home, so I have no problem having the tv on while I am working.

Hopefully, I will be able to get back to my most recent interest; connecting the philosophies of the Buddha, Bob Marley and Bob Dylan into one cohesive framework. I know that sounds ridiculous but trust me they all present ideas that can coexist very well and I probably would be further along if the three characters weren't so complicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home