Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

1.02.2006

A few things

Don't have a lot of time but wanted to put down a couple of thoughts.

1. New Years Eve has to be the most overhyped night of the year. Its ridiculous how much money and effort people put into a night that revolves around a ten second countdown. And its not even like we are sending people into outer space at the end of the countdown. Completely ridiculous.

2. Apparently, the US is concerned about Iran, which is great and I will reserve any judgement until more info is released.

3. It's Gameday. Gators v. Hawkeyes in the Outback opens up a great day of football. The season is almost over and I look forward to enjoy all of the remaining games.

Go Gators!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home