Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

12.24.2005

First post

Christmas Eve in Northern Virginia and I am running around looking for an open store to buy Hannukah candles. Unfortunately, even the stores that were open didn't have any. So, after that futile attempt I am back home bored out of my mind. Even going out is pointless, since apparently DC is dead around Christmas. No one told me that there weren't any real residents of DC, everyone is from somewhere else, sort of like Florida. So my boredom has driven me to blogging(which in this case is really just one step above talking to myself).

So, I am turning to movies, thanks to Cox cables free Starz weekend that shouldn't be a problem. Movies and a big ass coffee in my US Army coffee mug(coincidentally, made in Canada, which isn't bad considered our berets are made in China) should keep me fairly entertained. At least I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home